Is Gaël Clichy that good?

Fucked up for the 2nd goal today. Sometimes I look at him and am astounded by his lack of passion. If someone had posted this time last year and said "Kolarov will be astronomically better than Clichy in 12 months time" they would have been instituted.

razman said:
well he has totally gone the other way as kolarov has improved
agreed. Both need to be shipped out though. Just not good enough. Thing is, Clichy wasn't this bad at Arsenal. He's absolute shite right now.

He is getting to that stage when he looks replaceable in my opinion, good defender on his day but is becoming mistake prone and is shocking going forward.

We need to get this charlatan out of our club asap, he has the heart of a flea and is an incredibly average full back these days and doesn't fit the way we now play.

Oh but 'Clichy can defend' shout the Kolarov haters...Sorry to tell you this but he fucking can't.

Kolarov pisses all over him as a left back.

He needs to go, I was a massive fan of his when we won the league but he's been poor ever since. Time to chuck as much money as possible at Lake Shaw

I think Clichy is the kind of player who is happy to have won what he has with us and anything more is a bonus. He's still professional and works hard but that extra bit of desire to get there ahead of Perch and stop him scoring is gone now. I remember him stopping a number of similar chances for the opposition the year we won the title.

he is shit from 12 months or so wtf happened with him need to be sold in the summer atm kolarov is 5times the defender clichy is both at defending and going forward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.