Is Gaël Clichy that good?

Don't know if his confidence has gone knowing that Kolarov is much preferred to him but he is woeful this season.

AliWaheed said:
razman said:
well he has totally gone the other way as kolarov has improved
agreed. Both need to be shipped out though. Just not good enough. Thing is, Clichy wasn't this bad at Arsenal. He's absolute shite right now.

Oh for fuck sake! Kolarov does not need shipped out at all!

mick10 said:
AliWaheed said:
razman said:
well he has totally gone the other way as kolarov has improved
agreed. Both need to be shipped out though. Just not good enough. Thing is, Clichy wasn't this bad at Arsenal. He's absolute shite right now.

Oh for fuck sake! Kolarov does not need shipped out at all!

Exactly, Kolarov is twice the player he was last year, Clichy is half the player we was last year ( and he declined last year ).

Kolarov has been excellent so far.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Such a key position - we need better than Gael sad to say if we´re looking at being a dominant force in the future

I'm not sad to say it. He has been wank for 18 months and we should have replaced him last summer.

At 31 years of age its took me a while, but i think Clichy is the first city player i hate.Sure we have had worse, but i don't think i have seen so many inept displays from a player who clearly has talent. Smacks os not giving a shit

Had a stinker today. Won't call for him to be shipped out but jibbing two tackles is unacceptable. Kolarov would have gone in and either knocked a ball up the line or played the ball out off their player. Gael has some way to go to get back to his previous form but he's still one of us.

bluesmith said:
At 31 years of age its took me a while, but i think Clichy is the first city player i hate.Sure we have had worse, but i don't think i have seen so many inept displays from a player who clearly has talent. Smacks os not giving a shit

only the first?

to me for the goal it looked like he went to kick the ball and the wigan player come in and he kicked the wigan players foot. looked a foul to me and if it was anywhere on the pitch it would of been a foul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.