Is getting drunk worth the hangover?

two of the benefits of getting older, you learn when to stop, and quality over quantity....usually, far too painful are hangovers once you're past 40, but both those help avoid the bad ones

I hate these older ones not just get pissed but also looking for a fight. Last year was in a boozer guy pissed up offering everyone out must have been in his 70’s even took his teeth out:)

Yesterday's meet up was a one off for me drinking wise nowadays. Just been chatting to @Bigg Bigg Blue on the phone. Apart from the duration of the game we were on the piss over 12 hours. We probably had 6-7 pints in the Grey Horse before the game, 3 pints in the Star Bar before the game, 2 after the game. And I haven't a fuckin' clue how many we had in the Horse after the game. I'm guessing 7-9 pints. Then went to Stalybridge and probably had another 5 before getting home absolutely shitfaced about 2-30am.

But in good company this can and does happen and most of us were a bit like drunken skittles about to fall over before we departed there. I never drink to get drunk, it's the spontaneity of the occasion in good spirits amongst friends, and all of you i met for the first time, nice to meet you. We had a ball fellow blues, and now I'm still feeling a bit delicate. Hic! : /

Over 20 pints that.

Wouldn’t see me for about 3 weeks if I did that nowadays.

Yesterday's meet up was a one off for me drinking wise nowadays. Just been chatting to @Bigg Bigg Blue on the phone. Apart from the duration of the game we were on the piss over 12 hours. We probably had 6-7 pints in the Grey Horse before the game, 3 pints in the Star Bar before the game, 2 after the game. And I haven't a fuckin' clue how many we had in the Horse after the game. I'm guessing 7-9 pints. Then went to Stalybridge and probably had another 5 before getting home absolutely shitfaced about 2-30am.

But in good company this can and does happen and most of us were a bit like drunken skittles about to fall over before we departed there. I never drink to get drunk, it's the spontaneity of the occasion in good spirits amongst friends, and all of you i met for the first time, nice to meet you. We had a ball fellow blues, and now I'm still feeling a bit delicate. Hic! : /

Sounds like a great day was had by all ya mad **** ye. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.