is homekit being unveiled today? [Merged]

Re: New Home Kit now on OS

Jono76 said:
Fair comment, however there needs to be a reason to buy the new kit!!

Last season's shirt was so good that it didn't need to be changed much at all (and it's not feasible that there isn't going to be a new one sometime). The pinstripes and white cuffs are subtle changes.

Mess around with it too much and you end up with this:

IN5378763MANCHESTER-_41813t.jpg

I think the new home kit is outstanding....if i had to make a change it would be to define the badge on the shorts a little more....

As for the shirt not having changed much from last year is a good thing as last years was brilliant.But the master stroke has to be the return of the MAROON (not purple) top on the socks, this adds history,tradition and contrast to the kit.Obviously the younger fans won't buy into them as easily as us older fans who followed City through the 60's & 70's.

Well done to umbro on producing one of the best & meaniful kits for many a year.
I believe it will be one of the best kits launched this season.

Moaning bastards should think back to when you were paying £40 for Reebok and Le Coq.

I will say that this is the best kit we have ever had since sponsorship started on shirts.

Well done UMBRO, those socks are immense.

Banned Tosspot said:
Moaning bastards should think back to when you were paying £40 for Reebok and Le Coq.

I will say that this is the best kit we have ever had since sponsorship started on shirts.

This this and more of this, i love you ya tosser.

Banned Tosspot said:

It's a nice shirt so was last years sadly it will be replaced next summer. At the fans forum earlier in the year they said the new away had a two year life nothing mentioned about the home (which they did say was changing)

I think its class personally.

Last years home kit takes some beating but I think Umbro might have just pulled it off. I'll be getting one on Saturday me thinks

Re: Home Kit

Buying it, and having number 11 on the back.

Deek said:
I think the new home kit is outstanding....if i had to make a change it would be to define the badge on the shorts a little more....

As for the shirt not having changed much from last year is a good thing as last years was brilliant.But the master stroke has to be the return of the MAROON (not purple) top on the socks, this adds history,tradition and contrast to the kit.Obviously the younger fans won't buy into them as easily as us older fans who followed City through the 60's & 70's.

Well done to umbro on producing one of the best & meaniful kits for many a year.
I believe it will be one of the best kits launched this season.
http://i27.tinypic.com/10wo6s2.png

A maroon stripe down both sides of the shorts would have been a nice touch and I'd rather see the badge in full colour on the shorts, but all in all it's a great effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.