is homekit being unveiled today? [Merged]

Re: New Home Kit now on OS

Dubai Blue said:
A maroon stripe down both sides of the shorts would have been a nice touch and I'd rather see the badge in full colour on the shorts, but all in all it's a great effort.
Or maybe all in sky blue?

But as a rule, I hate when clubs put a monochrome badge on their kit. To me, that relegates the significance of the club behind that of the kit manufacturer.

Wheelsy said:
Dubai Blue said:
A maroon stripe down both sides of the shorts would have been a nice touch and I'd rather see the badge in full colour on the shorts, but all in all it's a great effort.

But as a rule, I hate when clubs put a monochrome badge on their kit. To me, that relegates the significance of the club behind that of the kit manufacturer.
It's purely a cost-saving measure by the manufacturer and it does my head in as well. That's the only gripe I have with it though.

Wheelsy said:
Dubai Blue said:

You can hardly see either badge on the shorts, though. Seems like they wanted to make them as simple as possible.

What I do hate is this sort of thing:

cfc-69530.jpg

P96724_n.jpg

efc-72206.jpg

Dubai Blue said:

Yeah totally agree mate, or at least it would've been good to see a maroon stripe. But even the shorts plain as they are hark back to the late 60s; though I'm not likely to buy all-white shorts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.