is homekit being unveiled today? [Merged]

I know it's all taste etc, but some of you folks are just plain mad to me, lol.

The less shit on the kit the better.

This kit is quite simply the finest we have ever had. Took the high standards of last year and refined it for the better. It is as close to perfection of a City kit as I can think of.

People asking for purple stripes on the shorts, all of the colour details in the badge, a bigger difference to last years kit.... really need to be careful about what they wish for. There are way too many disgusting kits in the league this year for us to be complaining about refinements of already great shirts.

Yes it's another £45 but everybody changes their home kits each year now. I'd rather they be consistently great while they are at it. If you don't want to fork out another £45 then wait until next year. Your old shirt still looks great.

Why have the club gone for the disco cop approach?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A6fjTPLi6A[/youtube]

You lot....are rolling in money, cheap beer, cheap women and no responsibilities
Oh hang on that was me!
:D

Re: New Home Kit now on OS

jellert said:
Jono76 said:
Not so sure!!!

There's hardly any change in the shirt, I wouldn't pay good money for what is essentially a pair of plain white shorts and I'm not keen on the purple section at the top of the socks . . . . . . . . . other than that well done Umbro!!

Socks are bit strange indeed.

Nah, you just don't know the history of the club.

Maroon (not purple) is City's traditional third colour after blue and white.

last season's was good, but this...

Love it all. Every bit of it. The best we've had since... well, since it was basically the same but with the old badge!

Subtle + Retro = Class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.