Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

• Yes

Votes: 206 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 99 32.5%

• Total voters
1ec6fb5195f1fea8d57438316b79192d.gif

Genuinely. It's a trophy and i'll applaud the team for any achievement they make, its just not high on my list of priorities for the club. It's Premier League with FA Cup and Champions League tied in regards to importance. It's too tainted with all the UEFA shit that has gone on.

It might matter more to others, the players the managers or the owners, and fair fucks to them if it is, but i'll never judge the clubs season based on how well they do in the tournament.

This may sound very frivolous but I’m very keen to win it but not especially for “footballing” reasons. What I mean is, the idea of having a couple of days in some top European city with mates ahead of the match (which realistically I would not even be able to get a ticket for) and then having the amazing buzz of winning it and all that comes with that... it’d be an amazing experience and memory. But I don’t really care about the trophy cabinet or prestige or whatever (though I would be very pleased for the players for whom I’m sure it’s very important).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.