Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

• Yes

Votes: 206 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 99 32.5%

• Total voters
Id clearly love to win it...but i have never enjoyed watching us in the CL...i dont enjoy european football, and hate international football.

Premier League and FA Cup all day long (with a few League Cups thrown in :-) )

Me personally, I got great enjoyment from the Gillingham play off win. Followed by the first title win in 44 years. Other than bragging rights I am not too fussed if we do not win the corrupt competition even though I have been to many away ties. Am I in a minority?

Some people think the Premier League is corrupt too , we dont see that way cos we win it . Once we win the Champions league and how great it is for City and how united and Liverpool and any other team will be crushed by it we will prob see it differently.
You can still hate UEFA , I do

It's every rival fans go to argument against us..."come back when you win the champions league" so once we do, they'll have nothing.

Even taking that away of course you want to win the biggest competition in club football, you're being disingenuous if you say you don't want it.
The rival fans will just say come back when you have won it four times or when you have won it seven times, that's where the bragging rights surface. I didn't say I don't want it I said I'm not fussed

It's every rival fans go to argument against us..."come back when you win the champions league" so once we do, they'll have nothing.

Even taking that away of course you want to win the biggest competition in club football, you're being disingenuous if you say you don't want it.
I wan't us to win it but its not number one priority for me, the owners probably see it differently as it opens up revenue streams.
The biggest competition but the best team doesnt always win it so you need luck and/or to be part of the cartel to win it & I'd much rather dominate the premier league.

Of course I would like us to win it, even if it is just to get the pathetic cunts off our back.

But still, it would be the league for me first every time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.