Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

• Yes

Votes: 206 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 99 32.5%

• Total voters
It's every rival fans go to argument against us..."come back when you win the champions league" so once we do, they'll have nothing.

Even taking that away of course you want to win the biggest competition in club football, you're being disingenuous if you say you don't want it.
Except they'll just switch to "come back when you've won it 2, 3, 4 times etc".

The biggest club competition in this country is the PL, you're being disingenuous if you disagree.

Yes. I'd like to win it as its the only trophy we havent won. Also Be nice to shove it down the bitter "euro elites" throats.

I want City to win every match, including exhibitions, league matches, cup fixtures -- all of them. Every last one, every time, every year.

Winning it isn't going to shut any of our critics up. It will go from "come back when you've won Big Ears" to "come back when you've won two", just as it's "come back when you've won 19." An even if we somehow won 20 CLs and 25 prems and never lost in the FA Cup for 50 years it would be, "It's all a lie -- you cheated. You'll never be a big club."

Haters gonna hate. Idiots gonna idiot.

The main reason it matters to me is that it's quite clearly the goal of the owners, manager and players we love. Achieving their goals will make them happy, and if they're happy, I'm happier.

Also, we've not done it yet -- and seeing us do things we haven't before is new, and new is always exciting.

Yes, it would be nice to win it and to do it several times in quick succession would be funny as fuck. We could then enjoy 'listening' to the next jealous digs that other muppets throw at us.....and then just laugh at the hypocrisy same as before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.