Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

• Yes

Votes: 206 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 99 32.5%

• Total voters
If there was a choice the league every time for me. I want us to win everything obviously but I feel that the chumps league is a stage managed closed shop and after the run ins we've had with the cartel and UEFA I'm convinced well be stitched up at every opportunity.

I don't invest myself in this manner for things I can't really control, so it wouldn't ruin my life if we didn't.

Of course, I'd be delighted if we did, and it'd be very useful to get the monkey off of our backs with this one.

League every time for me.
If you offered me one league or ten of this corrupt competition I'd take the league every time.
If and when we win it, the knob heads who are saying we will never win it will start saying that we've only one it once and this team or that team has won it x number of times.

Me personally, I got great enjoyment from the Gillingham play off win. Followed by the first title win in 44 years. Other than bragging rights I am not too fussed if we do not win the corrupt competition even though I have been to many away ties. Am I in a minority?
Remember those two highs? Beating top class opposition in a famous stadium in a world class city with the eyes of the world on us would be just as good. For me, anyway. I’d cry I think.

Yes I want to win. Seen some of the best teams, best players and managers at The Etihad. Some amazing away trips. Premier club comp in Europe wouldn’t have seen a team like we have now if we didn’t want to win. Win for the owners Pep and the players that’s why they are here

It's every rival fans go to argument against us..."come back when you win the champions league" so once we do, they'll have nothing.

Even taking that away of course you want to win the biggest competition in club football, you're being disingenuous if you say you don't want it.
I agree but we will still get “come back when you’ve won six, la”
But then it should only be for Champions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.