Is it just family.....

I went through a messy divorce and remarried so iv no family on my side they all disowned me same with my new missus except her daughter so the three of us decided on a new start in Cyprus i love it and have been here since june.
The step daughter went back permanantly two weeks ago and the wife went with her too help her settle back in and to see her doctor as a rash and lumps had spread across her back.
When she got back a couple of days ago she said the doc told her she had a mild form of white cell lukemia so weve both decided to go back to sunnny Manchester for good as she cant get proper treatment in Cyprus without paying a fortune im gutted as i love it out here but thats life

I am doing my A-levels and I have this plan that I will do the bachelors here and get a masters degree along with a job in UK or USA.I have had it enough with my own country to be honest.

pominoz said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Me too...i must say i got some really helpful advice from some Blues in Aus from this forum...so, thanks again :-)

This thread has just prompted me to look up University studies in Australia...if/when my daughter is able to apply for Uni, perhaps she could go there...and i go and work???

Hmmm

And then i find the "Course Fees for International Students" section and promptly close my browser......gulp!

If you all get permanent residency, she may be able to pay the fees off, like Aussie students, look further in to it, mate.

Ah...didn't think of that...cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.