Is it just me or has Kolarov...

ANY1aBLUE said:
[Ooops,crikey,pushed an extra 'L' - well spotted, get a life. But,shows you were paying attention. Not getting involved in the playground stuff.............mind you, you are wrong and Mancini obviously thinks so too as he's made replacing him his number one priority!

How the fuck would you know what Mancini's number one priority is ?

jay_mcfc said:
The same old people just can't help themselves. There have been threads like this on Silva, Balotelli, Dzeko and Yaya this season. I suspect the ones on Dzeko and Kolorov will go the same way as the others by Christmas.

Some people just never, ever learn.

And Prestwich Blue...he made Pennant look world class? You have truly outdone yourself with this one
Maybe I did get a little carried away there jay.

I do think that Kolarov could tighten up a bit defensively, and I wouldn't mind a bit more of this;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5VPG4yON6g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5VPG4yON6g</a>

I would put him down as one of our 'okay' performers of the season; not a disaster but could do with stepping up his game a bit.

He needs more time to settle in. Thing is Mancini rates him as when he is fit he plays ahead of others. It's a team game obviously and Mancini sees something in him that adds to that team ethic. My concern is what others have mentioned already - his distribution can be poor and all the talk about his powerful left foot & free kick taking skills before he arrived, well we ain't seen much of that so far, Birmingham away excepted.

I thought tonight was his best game for us.....

Seriously,i hope it is an adjustment issue and he does come good,however,as it stands we look a far stronger and more balanced team with Zaba at left back.

Sky Blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
[Ooops,crikey,pushed an extra 'L' - well spotted, get a life. But,shows you were paying attention. Not getting involved in the playground stuff.............mind you, you are wrong and Mancini obviously thinks so too as he's made replacing him his number one priority!

I know, I know, annoying for you, but really, No need to be so aggressive - sign of weakness.
Mancini has made no secret of his desire to bring in a left back (bale,baines,that barca brazillian etc), or his displeasure/frustration during the game of Kolarov's poor displays.
Also - I know everything, and what I dont know my brother does.
Hope thats calmed you down.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Sky Blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

I know, I know, annoying for you, but really, No need to be so aggressive - sign of weakness.
Mancini has made no secret of his desire to bring in a left back (bale,baines,that barca brazillian etc), or his displeasure/frustration during the game of Kolarov's poor displays.

You keep saying this but with no evidence....Oh, and that Barca Brazilian is a right back. See, no aggression just amusement.

Anything good in The Sun today ?

ANY1aBLUE said:

What you're saying is, you've made an opinion and are now attemmpting to state it as fact.

GStar said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

What you're saying is, you've made an opinion and are now attemmpting to state it as fact.

I know - brilliant isnt it.............i thought you were a berk - and now i know it.<br /><br />-- Wed May 18, 2011 1:56 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Sky Blue said:

You keep saying this but with no evidence....Oh, and that Barca Brazilian is a right back. See, no aggression just amusement.

Anything good in The Sun today ?

I wouldn't know - only read The Times, in hindsight I ought to broaden my horizons, but I
take your point about the Brazillian though, Mr.Pedant; Dani Alves is indeed a right back - wondered if you'd spot it out of the three I mentioned. Bravo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.