Is it just me that thinks the ejections are justified?

lordloverocket said:
SouthStand211 said:
Let's face it, you go into the South Stand toilets and the large groups of people drinking tins and smoking weed telling the stewards to fuck off knowing that they intimidate in numbers are gutless little f*ckers... They are no doubt first to cry when banned and plead their innocence.

Equally bad are those BM members who throw out the line 'email Peter Fletcher and grove and you'll get your ticket back". You do NOT get thrown out for standing there doing nothing. No smoke without fire.
bet your a laugh on a night out.

Id rather be out with him than the guy saying a group acting like massive bellends are alright. ;)

They are in the wrong they cant complain about getting thrown out, but that wont stop them playing the victim.

sniff said:
lordloverocket said:
bet your a laugh on a night out.

Id rather be out with him than the guy saying a group acting like massive bellends are alright. ;)

They are in the wrong they cant complain about getting thrown out, but that wont stop them playing the victim.
you could both go out together you'd hav a top time.
wots next no swearing , no drinking , no singing??? no beachballs , no laughin.....

lordloverocket said:
sniff said:

you could both go out together you'd hav a top time.
wots next no swearing , no drinking , no singing??? no beachballs , no laughin.....

yeah that what were complaing about isnt it. ?? are you serious, i cant work out if your trying to be sarcastic.

i was thrown out for smoking and recieved a 3 match ban....i was not smoking..i sit in family stand-block 139,with my little lad...yes i do smoke,but my lad does not know this....i assure you all i was not.i e-mailed fletcher and he said he had looked at the evidence and concluded i was smoking.i asked can i see the evidence,to which i was told "no"...all i was told that a person matching my description and wearing trainers,jeans and a blue top was smoking in the toilets.....about 15 people was with me downstairs all accused of the same...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.