Is it just me that thinks the ejections are justified?

i sit in the east stand tier 2 with my prawn sandwiches very close to the posh seats but i still sent one of those soppy emails for my season ticket back to fletcher...... its not just south standers

SouthStand211 said:
Let's face it, you go into the South Stand toilets and the large groups of people drinking tins and smoking weed telling the stewards to fuck off knowing that they intimidate in numbers are gutless little f*ckers... They are no doubt first to cry when banned and plead their innocence.

Equally bad are those BM members who throw out the line 'email Peter Fletcher and grove and you'll get your ticket back". You do NOT get thrown out for standing there doing nothing. No smoke without fire.

Blue_Moonie said:
swp80 said:
put yor self in my shoes OP im not arguing about this with you even though its clearly about me, but think about this ... you plan to go to every game from now untill the end of the season and then for nothing you are not able to go to any.

I've had a quick look and couldn't see the prior thread.

SWP80, were you stood in the toilets with smokers? Or were you there for a slash?
went in for a piss 10 minutes later i was gripped on th concourse once almost everyone had gone back to their seats

swp80 said:
Blue_Moonie said:
I've had a quick look and couldn't see the prior thread.

SWP80, were you stood in the toilets with smokers? Or were you there for a slash?
went in for a piss 10 minutes later i was gripped on th concourse once almost everyone had gone back to their seats

Alex, there were two of the normal stewards and one of the supervisors of the normal stewards who said that you had done nothing. I was on my way to the loo when the ShowSec blokes just pointed at the three of you and then asked you to leave with them. They had no evidence whatsoever!

tazmancblue said:
swp80 said:

Alex, there were two of the normal stewards and one of the supervisors of the normal stewards who said that you had done nothing. I was on my way to the loo when the ShowSec blokes just pointed at the three of you and then asked you to leave with them. They had no evidence whatsoever!
I wonder if these were the same stewards thar mr fletcher said were adimant to have seen us smoking but didnt eject us because they were "dealing" with something else

tazmancblue said:
swp80 said:

Any idea who they are/where they are normally stationed?

I agree with the bans, start at ten matches providing there is video evidence.

However if they humiliate someone who is innocent then they leave themselves wide open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.