Is it just me

No, only the Shite written on the pre and match threads slightly disturbs me.
No I don't moan at misplaced passes, or shots going wide, that is football, not as easy as it looks on the tv.
I did tell Darke to fuck himself a few times yesterday

You do that when City matches are on? I could understand when other teams are playing, I mean, I haven't bothered to watch one single game that hasn't involved us since the restart after lockdown. Not bothering with the City games seems a bit extreme.
Not watched a single City match, my petty personal protest whilst I am not allowed to go in person.

i have tried to watch without sound on and found it terrible, watched with the sound on and found it terrible. At least at the game you just have to listen to the serial moaners lol.

said before turned on the leeds v everton game just as Carragher said that he " doesnt know of any other player that goes down as easy as Richarlison" or words to that effect, I just turn over straight away.

i cant get into games which are on the tele, you cant beat being in the stadium

It is because the dipper and rag heavy pundits and commentators wind me up , i want some crowd noise , fake or not so i cant mute them entirely , i end up getting annoyed and they make me think we are doing worse than we are

Brighton title win and cup final in march i was much more chilled , lots to look at and take in and singing and all that , entirely different experience

Also stuff on here looks worse written down during games
I've left Mrs Ewing with Final Score on in the kitchen. Dublin is on telling us what the game is "all about"! Wonder why he's never gone into management if he has such a simple handle on it. And then there's the oft gratuitous mention of MANUre. Yeovil are playing today and it prompted the commentator to mention that they once beat United. Can't stand the coverage of much of football these days. Watched EFC yesterday with the mute on until Dirty Leeds scored and then gave it up. The Dipper, Rag and Newbies Love-In (this season Leeds, last season Wolverhampton/SheffU) is a complete turnoff! And the introduction of a woman pundit, summariser, co-commentator at every fuckin' turn does nothing but push me further 'n further from the game.

Or does watching City on telly make you hyper critical. Before COVID I went to just about every game, so I have very rarely watched us live on telly. I thought to myself yesterday at 5 0 up, when I was moaning again about a misplaced pass, that I need to get a grip. I seem to be turning into the sort of critical, entitled tosser I’ve always despised. I think it is the lack of atmosphere, forensic TV coverage, none of the usual mates to sit with, no day out etc. Now you just sit expectantly on the sofa and expect perfection, in team selections, performance, everything. It is bollocks and hopefully it is just down to the stresses of lockdown, with which I am struggling tbh. And, whilst he won’t ever have his shirt on my wall, sorry Mahrez, for my meltdown yesterday when you got picked.
Cracking post fella, in these times perspective is always the best policy, but the red press & negativity towards our club has entrenched us into a siege mentality which sometimes demands perfection, which we’ve been lucky enough to witness on more than a few occasions

Or does watching City on telly make you hyper critical. Before COVID I went to just about every game, so I have very rarely watched us live on telly. I thought to myself yesterday at 5 0 up, when I was moaning again about a misplaced pass, that I need to get a grip. I seem to be turning into the sort of critical, entitled tosser I’ve always despised. I think it is the lack of atmosphere, forensic TV coverage, none of the usual mates to sit with, no day out etc. Now you just sit expectantly on the sofa and expect perfection, in team selections, performance, everything. It is bollocks and hopefully it is just down to the stresses of lockdown, with which I am struggling tbh. And, whilst he won’t ever have his shirt on my wall, sorry Mahrez, for my meltdown yesterday when you got picked.
I’m both more critical and more supportive in the ground.

If you actually believe that the game is played by human beings who are prone to make mistakes in what ever they do it makes it easier
But also supported by fans who live their life around their football clubs, who’ve supported their clubs long before their current players signed for them and will long after those same players leave, and who want them to win with every cell of their body and the frustrations that come out when mistakes happen are only natural.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.