Is it just me

Biggest problem for me is the missus moaning when I start boozing 5 hours before KO and then slowly deteriorate into singing all my 60 S terrace songs in the kitchen, what makes things even worse is the licensing laws in chez moi permit boozing during the game aswell, so the game itself is a bigger blur than usual which I thought would have been impossible

Still no need for the vitriol and insane abuse they get
I get the sentiment to that, outside the heat of the moment it can all seem a bit much. But in the high emotions of the moment, [almost] anything goes, for me. Always been the same at every stadium I’ve ever been to over the years.

I’ve noticed going to Anfield a few times that they’re on their players backs more than we seem to be when they make mistakes.

Footballers will expect that sort of frustrated abuse they get. I’ve had some shocking things said to me from kids when working in schools but when you understand it’s just emotions and they don’t really mean it, it doesn’t bother you.

Pep has even mentioned how supportive we are as a set of fans, when he said something along the lines of “even in the bad moments, they support us”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.