Is it possible

mackenzie

To have memories of City from when you were a 4 year old kid? I believe I do, mainly from remembering how much the footie scores mattered on match day and the sense of knowing that City played a big part in our lives.
It's just that I was told today that this was impossible.

Whoever told you that is lying, ok you won't remember what you had for breakfast then but stuff like going to a football stadium would stay in many a mind.

it's certainly possible.

Tbh, the furthest my memory goes back to City is when I was 7yrs old, even though I was taken to games much younger (I just can't remember them)

The "My first match" online thing City did I haven't completed as my memory of my first match is non-existent.... 1985 at Gigg Lane, we won 2-1, I was taken by my Mum at 6mths old.

I dont think i recall anything from city aged 4 but i do remember bits of my first house when i was younger than 4 i also remember sitting in the north stand for one game as a kid not sure what age i was. Ill ask my son when hes older hes just turned 5 been going a couple of years and goes alot more than i did at that age

I always knew I was a Blue as a young kid, but needed confirmation, then I found a photo of me and my two best mates of that time, when we were three or four years old. It was City this, City that, plus the occasional trike race along the pavement! Guess some important things can be remembered.

My earliest football memory was the 1977 Fa Cup final when the rags beat L'pool (typical).
I was 5, just turning 6.

No

You would certainly know defeat and a win, but the concept of what it means, no.

mackenzie said:
To have memories of City from when you were a 4 year old kid? I believe I do, mainly from remembering how much the footie scores mattered on match day and the sense of knowing that City played a big part in our lives.
It's just that I was told today that this was impossible.

not sure sharon but i was 4 when united suffered their crash at munich and i can clearly see the tv news showing matt busby and co.

I remember moving house when I was 4. Not on my own obviously.

My earliest City related memory is Tommy Caton's hair. In fact that's all I remember from my first game (aged 8).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.