Is it remotely possible TFM is telling the truth?

mrbelfry said:
I don't think TFM is even his real name

TFM = Telford Farm Machinery ?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tfmsuperstore.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tfmsuperstore.co.uk/</a>

They definately sell manure

TFM, whoever he really is, must be laughing his bollocks off. Whilst he might be some sad billy-no-mates, I suspect he isn't! I also think there must be others in on it for him to be bothered enough to keep posting. He (and his mates) must think that some of the posters on Citymancs are proper morons; he reinvents his background, posts bullshit photos and deletes his own post and yet many still believe him? I think the clever part has been adoption of such a polite persona - even a lot of the non-believers still kind of want to believe him and feel that he has still provided them with classic threads.

TFM = 100% pisstaking MegaWUM. I also don't think he'd have got away with it beyond January.

Valdano to RNE Radio : "Villa deal is 100% not going to happen".

*It appears Florentino talked to Llorente and Llorente told him Villa not for sale

*Florentino doesn't want to repeat the Ayala saga which Valdano says was the reason we ended up with no cb signings.

*The club is working in other options but he refused to reveal if Ibra, Benzema and Forlan are among them.

cough cough...maybe just maybe guys

just taken this off a madrid forum

villa coming would most certainly not be conclusive proof that TFM has done anything other than take a load of people in with an astonishing amount of bullshit. and i count myself as one who was taken in for a while in january.

foley87 said:
Valdano to RNE Radio : "Villa deal is 100% not going to happen".

*It appears Florentino talked to Llorente and Llorente told him Villa not for sale

*Florentino doesn't want to repeat the Ayala saga which Valdano says was the reason we ended up with no cb signings.

*The club is working in other options but he refused to reveal if Ibra, Benzema and Forlan are among them.

cough cough...maybe just maybe guys

just taken this off a madrid forum

why maybe if he said he is not for sale - he could have said match our bid if there is any truth in it

i know when i say this people are going to say...

liverpool are skint, have too much debt etc etc,

but i really think Villa will either be at Liverpool, or stay where he is...

just a feeling i have...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.