Is it shameful what the FA are doing?

Let’s build Maine road again knock the houses down rebuild the social club
no half and halfers we will be everyone’s 2nd fav team and Donald can start a collection of 10p’s to sign a centre forward

Yeah and get Walter back with his caravan and his placard saying repent you sinners
The social club was brilliant before and after the game

no half and halfers we will be everyone’s 2nd fav team and Donald can start a collection of 10p’s to sign a centre forward

can i have first dibs on the job of doing this at the new maine road

18lsw4q8iwk7djpg.jpg

The thought of football playing on when most other major sporting events have been cancelled is sickening and is something I hope more and more people are finding crass, distasteful and greedy. Has nobody at the FA or the Premier league realised they are facing a possible tsunami of bad PR if this ridiculous quest for more football is allowed to be completed.

It'll make football look like a bunch of twats, and it will stick for a long time.

The thought of football playing on when most other major sporting events have been cancelled is sickening and is something I hope more and more people are finding crass, distasteful and greedy. Has nobody at the FA or the Premier league realised they are facing a possible tsunami of bad PR if this ridiculous quest for more football is allowed to be completed.

It'll make football look like a bunch of twats, and it will stick for a long time.

I think they know the season is over, they are just spinning it out for as long as they can. They don’t want to upset the dippers because they know what happens when those entitled wankers don’t get their own way.
The powers that be know it’s over, but the longer they can drag it out the more time the dippers have to get used to ending up with fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.