IN
Davies
Couto
Echeverri
João Neves
 Yamal
Savio

Last edited:
I don’t think we need a complete refresh. We’ve just won the league and we were within a few games of winning another treble. We need a few quality signings to refresh the squad a bit.
Certainly need some legs in the middle of the park. The defending as a team has been a bit lazy at times this season when teams break on us. United’s second goal was a disgrace how slowly players got back.

Walker has been brilliant again this season, but he's 34 tomorrow, and we can't be going into the season with a single 34 year-old full back. If only to think about proper succession planning, we need to bring someone else in too. We definitely relied on Fernandinho for too long and I can see us doing the same with Walker.
Walker's pace at 34 is just amazing.
We need to keep him for as long as we can - but I think we need an alternative defender with real pace before too long.

Nothing major, but need a couple signings, most importantly someone who can rotate with Rodri. A winger (Savio) and one more full-back too hopefully.

The gap between us and Arsenal is closing, so we need to freshen up a little. Winning 6 of the last 7 PL titles, I think it would be useful to bring in some new, hungrier players. Bernardo has wanted to leave for 2-3 summers now, and as much as I like him I think it’s time to replace him with someone who actually wants to be here

Doku plays on the right for his country.
Doku is naturally two footed. An amazing player to have. Tracking back was his problem but there is no doubt he has improved this season.
Bobb on the right, Grealish on the left and Doku on either side gives us so many options in future - I don't think wing play is a problem that needs addressing this close season.

Successful - yes - but he has been caught out as a few times as a full back. Improving yes but you have to close people down to stop accurate crosses. I still think he's a long term CD who can push up into midfield if needed.

Need some players who haven't won anything major so they are hungry for success

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.