Is it time to categorise our fans?!!

I'm defo an A....I can still remember the night we lost to Lincoln City at home in the cup...the scoreboard packed up....there were no pies or beer left....and that was only half time! Come on The Mighty Blues!!

My family are not city fans, i live on the lancashire/ yorkshire baorder, i orderd my season ticket when we were in the relagation zone under physco near the end of the season, i was not botherd about football while we were shit(prety luck really) am i less of a fan?
when city loose i fell like shit and moody and when we win i am fucking over joyd, am i less of a fan?

cant spell-dont care said:
My family are not city fans, i live on the lancashire/ yorkshire baorder, i orderd my season ticket when we were in the relagation zone under physco near the end of the season, i was not botherd about football while we were shit(prety luck really) am i less of a fan?
when city loose i fell like shit and moody and when we win i am fucking over joyd, am i less of a fan?

You'll do for me....welcome aboard the City Rollercoaster!

born and bred in manchester now live in chorley watched city from aged 10 season ticket 20yrs plus wot cat am i in who gives a shit. city fan!!!!!!!!!!! or not one?? if u are one ur my brother ??????

CTID

I'm an A, but think it doesn't really make a difference. I have all the great memories of how I felt in all the winning derbies and the 2nd division playoff penalty shootout etc, that new fans won't have. We have to remember we haven't had any glory for people to hunt yet!! Lets not count any chickens. I still have a bad feeling it could all go badly, but I really hope I'm wrong.

GoalGaudino! said:
cant spell-dont care said:

You'll do for me....welcome aboard the City Rollercoaster!

Dont feel i even need welcoming tbh, in my mind i am a city fan.
I am kind of insulted that i would be classed below other fans. I have 1750 loyaltee points lol.

C for me.
Live in Southampton but held a s/t for 6/7 years before an accident forced me to give it up. North Stand Block R in case you wanna know.
Regular in the Clarence/Sherwood or Parkside for a shite game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.