Is it time to categorise our fans?!!

Started supporting City when they had been promoted to the second from the third. Does this make me a glory hunter haha.

Making me inbetween C and D I believe.

When at games or even reading post it is easy to tell who is actually supporting City and who is just jumping on the bandwagon.

C for me ,have never lived in manchester,live down south,an have been reguarly tripping up to maine road since 1974,used to absolutley love the old days getting into piccadilly an off down to moss side,for drinks in the city social an the parkside,jumping up an down in the kippax,an then the long trip back home on saturday nights,in the pub by 10 with my city shirt on mixing with my mates who had been down to the smoke to see the hammers or the arse....
how times change eh??
mary ds tries hard but it aint the same really,an COMS is still not there yet,looks like round my way ,i will have to put up with the gloryhunter tag now,but i will fight my corner..........

sdm said:
city bairn said:
When at games or even reading post it is easy to tell who is actually supporting City and who is just jumping on the bandwagon.
Very true,it's very easy to spot people who don't know what they are talking about.

Was that a dig or am I just being paranoid.

Not really that bothered as long as they get behind the team.

I sit a few seats from a southerner who is as mad as a brush and really lets it fly. He has a loud voice and is passionate. He only came on board this year. He brings his wife and two kids who are locals, but wherever he comes from, he is a credit to the club and I hope we get a few more like him in the ground.

Me is an A, Innit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.