Is it time to categorise our fans?!!

No need to catagorise for me.

Im City inside out and any other City fan, regardless of birthplace, residency, age, colour, ST holder or not, old, young, new, veteran, gay, straight, even Welsh!, you are all true blues in my book, and i love you all.
(in a very hetro way obviously)

P.S. Just for the record Im an (F)

City fan (F) Lives outside Greater Manchester, ex Season Ticket holder till having kids took that avenue of pleasure (and pain) away financially, supported the Blues from birth, family blues etc

well am
City fan (A) Lives in Greater Manchester, Season Ticket holder, supported the Blues from birth, family blues etc

From Manchester. First game very early seventies. First Season Ticket 75/76. Don't currently live in Gtr Mcr (but enjoy Granada and GMR). I claim an A status regardless ;-)

Over 50 years. As a masochist buying a season ticket was cheaper than paying a prostitute to whip me every week.
They say you can spot a city fan by the little dark rain cloud hovering over him/her. The miserable look on his face, the hunched back, the muffled mutterings as he wends his way home from the game, the bruises on his dogs arse, the way his wife and kids disappear out of the back door as they spot him running his door keys along his rag neighbours car. The shouts of "Thats it. I'm never going to watch that crap again!" Then the week after, scarf on, big smile and,"We will murder them this week."
I'm going to miss being a little ugly miserable bugger.

TFC said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Stop trying to justify yourselves, for fucks sake it's embarrassing.

If you're a blue then you're a blue, no need to prove it on a fucking internet message board.

Fuckin' hell, I actually agree with TMQ...

;)

Haha this could be the start of something beautiful :)

It's way too early for this shite though, last time I checked we were still a bit too shit to get glory hunters, thankfully BM is not a realistic snap shot of CITY fans in general!

i think myself and my son deserve to be cat (A) even thow we live in blackpool
my dad born claremont rd my mam whitefield both solid blues.... god bless in "blue heaven"
moved to blackpool where i was born been a season ticket holder 35 years my son 19 years
i was fortunate to see some good times, my son only play off at wembley
oh and by the way never left wembley when we was 2 - 0 down

Does anyone agree Cat A for us 2

C.T.I.D

m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.