Is it time to categorise our fans?!!

A- season ticket holder since birth, i live in cheadle, pure blue family for 4+ generations, i live and breathe city, natural hate for the rags :)

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
A- season ticket holder since birth, i live in cheadle, pure blue family for 4+ generations, i live and breathe city, natural hate for the rags :)

happy 1st birthday

lol only kidding couldnt resist

Timmmmahhhh said:
I'd be an A - but I will readily amdit to there being more hardcore City fans than myself....

My point being maybe you need to rethink the catergories?

same here

those who go to all the away games for example?

A .born n bred in ashton u lyne 44 years ago,still live there,been going to city since 1969-70 when me grandad used to tek me in the platt lane for free by lifting me up with him and saying " future supporter",got me in like that many times,now a season ticket holder,all family and extended familly blues except 1 or 2 weirdos.my 22 month old lad is due is baptism next season,gonna be a 4th generation blue.me and my dad are gonna be very very proud when that day comes,he was born 2 days before the derby, city 1 -0 rags in 2007, i knew then my lad was gonna bring us good luck and change our fortunes,his first word and this is a true story was " city "Up the blues.

history is now,and City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.