Is it time to eat a little humble pie for Christmas?

What ever the media want to report on they will and with 24 news outlets social media ect often things are out of our hands .eg Sterling got racialy abused and attacked before the Spurs game hardly a dickybird is said about it .Two Spurs players carry out leg breaking tackles on our players and it glossed over.We celebrate at the Swamp it world news for weeks .
I see where you coming from but unfortunately if the press want to paint us in a negative way they will .but sooner or later people will take less notice.A journalist on Sunday Sumplement believed the game at the swamp could have been 2-2 anyone watching the game even rags would have thought he talking out of his backside
That's no journalist, that's Custis !

The Manchester City Problem !!??
Tottenham are the latest challengers floored by the Manchester City problem

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/17/tottenham-floored-by-manchester-city-problem-pochettino-guardiola?

Last edited:
This season has been stupendous. All the players are doing is watching it and drinking it in. Who can blame them? It’s quite possible we’ll never see anything like it ever again.

Agreed but we just have to be careful. The rags have played at Chelsea and Liverpool away and will end up with 90 points or thereabouts. We have a little margin for error but don't want to give them any hope. One game at a time City.

United lost at Chelsea and drew at Liverpool. Therefore gained a point. Regardless of our result at Liverpool we'll be two points up on them for the two fixtures.
Currently their projected points is 85, City's current trajectory is 110.

Fuck 'em and all who sail with 'em.

Yeah, but "park the bus Man Utd" will look mint after it's been edited by Amazon so who gives a fuck :)

There are also plenty on this forum who need to eat a fucking big piece of it.
Not too long ago that we had the knives out for Pep and the "Spanish Pair upstairs" as someone called them.
You don`t half look stupid now.

I don't use the forum half as much as I used to but I never saw a Blue wanting Pep out. Wouldn't surprise me, though.

I've laughed at the "Barca Boys" stuff for years. though. There was a time when a number of berks on here actually believed the theory that they had come to our club to destroy it. Now presumably they can see that this "Spanish Pair" are the real fucking deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.