Is it time to get a big target man?

If we are to get another striker would be very interested in Timo Werner. The speed of our front line of Sane Werner and Sterling would be a thing to behold.

Yes a a big target man.

Preferably one that is immobile, slow and cannot defend from the front.

I am sure it is priority for pep and he will be scouring you tube to identify the right big fellah.

If we are to get another striker would be very interested in Timo Werner. The speed of our front line of Sane Werner and Sterling would be a thing to behold.
I've been pushing for this for months now. I want that front 3 as an option :)

Does he fit the topic criteria?
Absolutely. The thread is a question about whether we should get a big target man. To which one could answer 'yes' or 'no'.

In answering 'No' and suggesting 'Werner' and the value he'd provide in contrast to a tall lump up front, is absolutely within the bounds of the topic of discussion.

Absolutely. The thread is a question about whether we should get a big target man. To which one could answer 'yes' or 'no'.

In answering 'No' and suggesting 'Werner' and the value he'd provide in contrast to a tall lump up front, is absolutely within the bounds of the topic of discussion.
So Werner isnt a big target man?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.