Is it time to panic yet?

No panic but I'm expecting us to go finish outside the top four and changing of the guard in Manchester..Utd to finish above us.

I still think we'll make top 4 (just), I thought this from the start of the season and still believe it, even after today's disaster.

I have a feeling he may pack it in before the season is out.

I said before Chelsea that if we lost the title was over, if we lose to Spurs forget top 4 simple as that

Just need to get some quality over the next few windows maybe easier said than done and we will be back in the hunt.

We cannot keep getting it wrong in the transfer market even as incompetent that those responsible for the last 5 years have been.

Little hope of top four this season because the side just isn't good enough in too many positions.

no panic yet but do believe we need some panic buys in Jan, just to save the season. If we dont take notice of the issues/problems in the first half of the season and dont do something about it, while the Jan window open, then we only have ourselves to blame if we miss top 4...

I want Pep gone now, and if he goes then I think Txiki and Soriano need to go too. Their aim since they joined was to get Pep in, and Txiki has proved that he isn't capable of building a squad and I would bet anything that they don't have a plan b - for him it's Pep or no one. Txiki and Pep are both frauds. They had Messi in their team for fuck sake, with Puyol, mascherano, fighters and great footballers in their squad, but they had Messi, we don't.

They are fucking things up on a massive scale and they're not going to pull us out of this. Pep's mind is already on a beach enjoying his early retirement, and he knows he's not fixing this.

I heard that Pep doesn't stop thinking about tactics and how to improve - I'd do that too if I landed in a job that I hadn't earned, won everything with the best team in the world behind me, and then realised that one day I might actually have to prove my metal somewhere else. I'd be shit scared of getting found out.

Well, he's been found out.
Shut up,go support someone else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.