Is it time to panic yet?

Not time to panic, it is just so frustrating watching them at the moment. We have some world class players, some club legends that have come to the end of their time with city, some young players that aren't been given enough time on the pitch, a very decent keeper out on loan replaced by a keeper in personal crisis and a manager that will hopefully get it right in the next couple of seasons. On reflection my personal expectations were too high for the season, currently we're being bullied and found out by half decent teams.
I think that is a pretty fair take on the current situation.

The squad lacks depth and we are being forced to play players that have no future beyond this season.
These said players are not giving there all, and even if the did, it's not good enough. They should be dropped from the squad and use the EDS lads.
A lot of rebuilding is required, starting with that embarrassing defence.
A new keeper because Bravo is dog shit.
2 fullbacks, a bruiser of a centre half, 2 x strong tall midfielders and a strong striker.
We are a soft touch these days and opposing teams know this.

The rebuilding needs to begin this window in my opinion, starting with a decent centre half.

It depends what you think instigates panicking?

Is it falling out of the top 4?

Is in not winning the title?

Personally, there is not a prayer of us winning the thing this year. We are in a fight for the top 4 and could conceivably finish 6th.But then so could anyone below Chelsea from the other 5.

We flirted with it last season, and whilst I think we are getting many things wrong at the moment, I do think there is an amount of bad luck. A lot of it in fact.

We are conceding goals, yet our chances against are some of the lowest around, but there is about an 80% accuracy of teams scoring when they hit the target.

I want Pep gone now, and if he goes then I think Txiki and Soriano need to go too. Their aim since they joined was to get Pep in, and Txiki has proved that he isn't capable of building a squad and I would bet anything that they don't have a plan b - for him it's Pep or no one. Txiki and Pep are both frauds. They had Messi in their team for fuck sake, with Puyol, mascherano, fighters and great footballers in their squad, but they had Messi, we don't.

They are fucking things up on a massive scale and they're not going to pull us out of this. Pep's mind is already on a beach enjoying his early retirement, and he knows he's not fixing this.

I heard that Pep doesn't stop thinking about tactics and how to improve - I'd do that too if I landed in a job that I hadn't earned, won everything with the best team in the world behind me, and then realised that one day I might actually have to prove my metal somewhere else. I'd be shit scared of getting found out.

Well, he's been found out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.