Is it time to panic yet?

I want Pep gone now, and if he goes then I think Txiki and Soriano need to go too. Their aim since they joined was to get Pep in, and Txiki has proved that he isn't capable of building a squad and I would bet anything that they don't have a plan b - for him it's Pep or no one. Txiki and Pep are both frauds. They had Messi in their team for fuck sake, with Puyol, mascherano, fighters and great footballers in their squad, but they had Messi, we don't.

They are fucking things up on a massive scale and they're not going to pull us out of this. Pep's mind is already on a beach enjoying his early retirement, and he knows he's not fixing this.

I heard that Pep doesn't stop thinking about tactics and how to improve - I'd do that too if I landed in a job that I hadn't earned, won everything with the best team in the world behind me, and then realised that one day I might actually have to prove my metal somewhere else. I'd be shit scared of getting found out.

Well, he's been found out.

A bit OTT don't you think?
I reckon if Pep had managed to land Bonucci at the beginning of the season, things would be different.
Where he has failed, is not bringing in any fullbacks to replace the dinosaurs we have at our disposal.

Same here thought we'd get 4th.

Agreed, could never understand how some regular posters thought Pep could just turn up and take us to a title in his first season. We just haven't got the squad to do that.

It may take next summer (and possibly even the summer after that) to get in the player's and right squad balance and depth, to seriously challenge on all fronts again.

Just need to get some quality over the next few windows maybe easier said than done and we will be back in the hunt.

We cannot keep getting it wrong in the transfer market even as incompetent that those responsible for the last 5 years have been.

Little hope of top four this season because the side just isn't good enough in too many positions.

Look at the defensive signings for the last 5 years I'm not full of hope, if we spend a load more money over the next couple of years and end up where we were it has been a failure pure and simple. This is hard to say but from the top all the way through to the supporters we don't deserve to succeed.

3 points from second place position, no need to panic just yet, but we do need to make some signings/promote some youth team players to freshen up this aging squad. Time for Pep to get ruthless and not toothless. Need some steel and leaders in the team. Was asked by the lads behind us in the Family stand about my thoughts for the season, and replied let's wait and see, not expecting miracles this season, was immediately called a rag by a passed, he's called down now. We are still in a great position to finish top 4 and I would be happy with that.

Nothing surprises me in this game. It might be a bombshell in the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya but not on BM!

He just looks fed up and fucked off.
I just think he's probably thinking that he can't implement his style in this league with our Dad's Army.

I'm getting that feeling too..it's pretty weird..looking at him today he seemed totally spaced out..I'm suffering Cityitus again.

The mentality of the team when we are behind is disgraceful. We haven't won an away league game when we have been losing at half time since 1995. Simply put the team is mentally weak.

I'm pissed off by the game today too, but what a load of overreactions going on in here.

I want Pep gone now,

What do you mean, "now"? You said the exact same things in the post-match thread for the Liverpool game and Spurs game. In fact, a quick browse through your post history shows you haven't really done it other than to criticize Pep, suggest he's a fraud, wish that he would leave after half a season at the helm.

The mentality of the team when we are behind is disgraceful. We haven't won a league game when we have been losing at half time since 1995. Simply put the team is mentally weak.

Er...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.