Is it time to panic yet?

What makes you think pep is a good judge , when it comes to buying players , he keeps playing fucking BILKO in goal !

To be honest, we won't know until at least he's had the whole of next season, I was never going to judge him too harshly this season because the players are mostly not his buys.

But that excuse may not exist for him next year.

Let's make no mistakes, the last 5 years was, or should have been, our dynasty. Instead, and because of this Barca obsession, we failed to back and then removed Mancini and then replaced him with a underfunded stopgap Yes Man Pelligrini. All of course so we could bring in Guardiola, who is proving to be the epitome of the phrase 'be careful what you wish for!'

Gross over indulgent mismanagement of the finest order.

Spot on my friend!

As I said a few weeks ago, when Pep resorts to asking a stuffed horse to pick his team, formation and tactics for him then I'll start to panic.

Yes.

We are actually worse than under Pellegrini last season and we only just scraped Top 4 then.

'The Big Plan' we were all so excited about has been the biggest anti-climax in football.

'All our eggs in one basket syndrome' in full effect.

Guardiola is the biggest silver spoon merchant in world football and it's time a lot of Blues admitted that to themselves.

Well its just depressing when I visit the ragcafe website. We have become a laughing stock there. At the start of the season, I used to visit that place a lot just to see their fear and even unwilling acknowledgement at how we played. But now, they have the b***s to ridicule us even more than the scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.