Is it time to panic yet?

3 defeats from the last 4 PL away games.
No need to panic, but it's equally ridiculous to pretend that we don't have a problem.

Also, we seem totally incapable of buying a player who walks into the team, because he's faster, hungrier, and technically more gifted than the previous incumbent. Instead, we sign a lightweight, inconsistent teenager, or an injury prone liability.
Consequently, we lose with last season's team and last season's weaknesses.

Part of the reason we are not anywhere near what we will become when we get the basics right and it starts with employing people who know how to get the above more times than not.

Our recruitment in the bast 6 years has delivered not one player who you can rely on to get the business done more often than not let alone on a week to week basis.

At the peak we have Ferny and KDB the first of whom is now in his thirties and not part of the future anymore and the latter goes missing too often when oppositions press and counter attack with pace and has few defensive qualities required for the premiership now both under the current manager and for the game in general.

Never panic, I wouldn't even panic if we did finish outside the top four this year to be honest. We need major rebuilding and we have the manager in place to put the jigsaw together when he has all the pieces he needs.

It was never going to happen in 12 months and that is the reality of it all

Never panic, I wouldn't even panic if we did finish outside the top four this year to be honest. We need major rebuilding and we have the manager in place to put the jigsaw together when he has all the pieces he needs.

It was never going to happen in 12 months and that is the reality of it all

Great post.

There's nothing to panic about.

The title is gone, and that is clear so we will focus on top 4.

We are only 3 points off second despite our "crisis".

A draw is a good result next game. I would play Kompany and drop Bravo for Willy. Bravo has been the scapegoat but he hasn't been performing well, needs to be dropped to realize this. Bravo has lost his confidence and its painfully obvious, give Willy a run and lets see how he performs.

I would like to see Delph play in midfield or even at LB, there is no way he can be worse than Clichy or Kolarov there. He has a lot of energy and is a true fighter, should be given a chance.

There's nothing to panic about.

The title is gone, and that is clear so we will focus on top 4.

We are only 3 points off second despite our "crisis".

A draw is a good result next game. I would play Kompany and drop Bravo for Willy. Bravo has been the scapegoat but he hasn't been performing well, needs to be dropped to realize this. Bravo has lost his confidence and its painfully obvious, give Willy a run and lets see how he performs.

I would like to see Delph play in midfield or even at LB, there is no way he can be worse than Clichy or Kolarov there. He has a lot of energy and is a true fighter, should be given a chance.

Yes Delph to start for me as well ,faster and more mobile than what we have at present , and i think we will be on the back foot a lot so dont need guile ,,,also is a good mate of the biggest c you next tue on their team ,,,, so he may go easy on us diving/playacting wise.

yea, I think we'll need an energetic midfield for this game, maybe we'll finally get some decisions this game. I can dream right? Yaya should also be benched for this one IMO

I wouldn't say panic, but there's serious concerns why we've been progressively going backwards for the last 3 years. We didn't look great when beat Liverpool to the league (apart from the first few months), we barely made it past Liverpool in the final of the Capital One cup, and we were complete cowards in the Champions League Semi Final last season.

Something hasn't looked right for the last 3-4 years and I can't figure it out, at first I thought the players didn't want to play for Mancini anymore, then I thought Pellegrini was a tactical dinosaur and now even Guardiola is having a tough time motivating these lot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.