Is it time to panic yet?

Good to see a bit of sense returning today. I pretty much had to log off and walk away yesterday. I keep reminding myself to stay calm and remember that some of the folks complaining about 'false dawns' and how shit we are might very well be too young to remember the mid '90's. I don't know what the age range on here is, but I suppose some younger posters now have no pre take over memories.

Some of us on remember when the last Messiah rolled (back) into town and was tasked with rebuilding a very good (not quite as good as this one) but aging team and totally fucked up.He did it his way because he was a genius, or so a lot of older Blues told us young lads at the time, and 3 decades of misery followed.

Pep may or may not be the real deal. I sincerely hope that he succeeds here but only time will tell. I don't know and nor does any other poster.I for one do get a bit twitchy though that some of our fans think that he is beyond criticism.The fact that elements - at least - of the hierarchy feel the same is disturbing. We've been here before and it didn't end well. Maybe that's because I'm an old git with a long memory.Maybe that was before your time?

Some of us on remember when the last Messiah rolled (back) into town and was tasked with rebuilding a very good (not quite as good as this one) but aging team and totally fucked up.He did it his way because he was a genius, or so a lot of older Blues told us young lads at the time, and 3 decades of misery followed.

Pep may or may not be the real deal. I sincerely hope that he succeeds here but only time will tell. I don't know and nor does any other poster.I for one do get a bit twitchy though that some of our fans think that he is beyond criticism.The fact that elements - at least - of the hierarchy feel the same is disturbing. We've been here before and it didn't end well. Maybe that's because I'm an old git with a long memory.Maybe that was before your time?
Fair enough (you old git). Only old enough to remember the three decades I'm afraid :-(
I don't think pep is beyond criticism, but I don't think he's quite worthy of hysteria just yet.

I absolutely think he's the right man.

But I am starting to wonder what the fuck is going on....

Im just stunned that we are watching a team managed by Guardiola being so slow and meaningless in possession! Under Pellegrini it became the norm but we have reverted back to that under Pep!

This. Surely, our players are capable of moving the ball a bit more faster. That was like watching a game in ultra slow motion.

The only thing that does worry me is modern football in general. The game is full of mercenaries now and we have more than a few on our books.

I like how Klopp has brought in hungry players into his side that run through brick walls for him.

We need to swerve the primadonnas and injury prone players from now on.

Same here I remember Big Mal on his 2nd coming. The best coach in the UK and probably the World allegedly. It was an unholy mess. Back then we didn't have the internet so no one could call you a heretic if you had reservations on the new messiah.

this season seems City will be no longer in top 2 in term of goal scoring and goal conceded.
with Aguero looking disinterested, and the league already half of the season,
i've failed to see any other player can deliver at least 20 goals this season.
which makes matter worse, City have unreliable defense. when even 0-0 draw will give us a point.
it's crazy to start panic when when City just trailing 3 point from 2nd place.
but in current form, i just wish is not just a starting point for City to going downhill from current position.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.