Is it time to panic yet?

Didn't panic in 96, 98, 01 or 07..... Yeah fuck it why not, just give me a minute to put my underwear on my head and run around the house hyperventilating.

No but all I would say to Pep is to calm down a bit and do the honourable thing re: the goalkeeper. I'm prepared to allow him some time to re-build the playing side as we all know that some positions should have been looked at and strengthened long before Pep arrived. However we need that commitment from him too as 3 years might be too short. If we do have some proper talent in the ranks then we need to see one or two now to freshen things up......after all, Everton's lads didn't do too bad yesterday.......

No
Panic never did anybody any good
Give Pep time and adequate resources and he will succeed
Panic is the last thing we should do

Didn't panic in 96, 98, 01 or 07..... Yeah fuck it why not, just give me a minute to put my underwear on my head and run around the house hyperventilating.
Good to see a bit of sense returning today. I pretty much had to log off and walk away yesterday. I keep reminding myself to stay calm and remember that some of the folks complaining about 'false dawns' and how shit we are might very well be too young to remember the mid '90's. I don't know what the age range on here is, but I suppose some younger posters now have no pre take over memories.

Good to see a bit of sense returning today. I pretty much had to log off and walk away yesterday. I keep reminding myself to stay calm and remember that some of the folks complaining about 'false dawns' and how shit we are might very well be too young to remember the mid '90's. I don't know what the age range on here is, but I suppose some younger posters now have no pre take over memories.
Log off? Never bothered logging on, I knew what it would be like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.