Is Kolarov the weak link?

SlauterPFK said:
One quick statistic detail:

Kolarov played 157 pro games,scored 15 goals
Clichy played 302 games, scored 2 goals

Do you know how many times did he lose the ball last night ?

How many wrong passes did he make ?

I know that Kolarov is great at free kicks, but that is not good enough at all !

Marcelo and Clichy are miles ahead of him.

just@regular -guy said:
Well, this guy don't have a speed to play WF or WB, i don't know, his game last night was bad.
No, it really, really wasn't. Madrid was pressing high and we were losing possession on all fronts and he did mis-control some touches, but--and this is every important and some fail to realize this--every player does this every game. He contributed quite a bit and you'll notice they didn't score from our left side even though they threw one of the top players in the entire world for a goodly portion of the match.

taconinja said:
No, it really, really wasn't. Madrid was pressing high and we were losing possession on all fronts and he did mis-control some touches, but--and this is every important and some fail to realize this--every player does this every game. He contributed quite a bit and you'll notice they didn't score from our left side even though they threw one of the top players in the entire world for a goodly portion of the match.
In a bad game of MCFC it's hard to find a weak spott of a team, but, for me, he don't have agressive style when is playing LMF

just@regular -guy said:
Well, this guy don't have a speed to play WF or WB, i don't know, his game last night was bad.

What did he do to suggest he had a bad game?

Defensively, which is the biggest thing people question him on - he was solid, and he got a goal. So not sure how he could be bad.

i thought Kolarov had one of his better games last night... and i'm not a great fan of his

He did well, love him on the flank to provide those beautiful crosses into the box, he's getting better on the ball as well. And I mean you cannot honestly say you would want someone else taking free-kicks.

reedy said:
i thought Kolarov had one of his better games last night... and i'm not a great fan of his

This is strange because I am a big upporter of his, yet last night I could see what his critics were getting at, at least 4 good opportunities to create somethin but fucked up. That said when he put Dzeko through after a nifty piece of footwork and his free kick he did go quite some way to redeeming himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.