Is Kolarov the weak link?

As soon as Lescott got into our team, Stoke stopped causing us problems. They used to rattle us like mad with big balls into the box. Kolo would be flapping, arses going everywhere.

If we start with Lescott and Komps at centre half, especially with Clichy and Maicon at full backs (as long as Maicon can still run) then we will get a result at Stoke. We are due to stuff them down there.

In my humble opinion, the one I'm worried about most is Joe Hart. He's been quite shaky lately and most of the goals against City were preventable. Id like to see Panti against Stoke, to give JH something to think about .

I don't think so, I think it's hard to say we have a weak link as we are the champions of England!
I appreciate players have bad games, and I would consider kolorov to be a strong 'squad' player or 'back-up'. But fans should do more in terms of encouraging players rather than criticising them to the extent I hear and getting on their backs!

Loukas said:
I don't think so, I think it's hard to say we have a weak link as we are the champions of England!
I appreciate players have bad games, and I would consider kolorov to be a strong 'squad' player or 'back-up'. But fans should do more in terms of encouraging players rather than criticising them to the extent I hear and getting on their backs!

In what way do you "encourage" players or "get on their backs" on a forum?

Are you saying we should all tell little sweet lies and hide our feelings on the 1% chance they read the thread?

bluefoever said:
In my humble opinion, the one I'm worried about most is Joe Hart. He's been quite shaky lately and most of the goals against City were preventable. Id like to see Panti against Stoke, to give JH something to think about .

Not having that

ANY1aBLUE said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Mancio said:
i think nastasic will bench lescott starting from next game

absolute nonsense

Really? Let's liaise again when/if we get to the knockout stage of the CL....................and why was Mancini so keen to buy a world class CB over the summer? And why did he experiment with playing x3 CB's? AND WHY DOES HE HAVE TO PLAY WITH TWO HOLDING MIDFIELD PLAYERS?
He doesnt trust Lescott is why. Nothing to do with the full backs.
Lescott is a pretty good Premiership CB - no more, no less. He is not international quality and no longer good enough to be our 1st choice CB either.

Your not really a football person

Loukas said:

I don't get on anyones back at the games, I was just debating the issue on a forum.

Even when Savic was having a 'mare at Anfield in the League cup last year, I confined myself to burying my head in my hands and shouting "FFS" down at my own feet - and that was provocation indeed ;)

It will be nice to compare the fullbacks stats, correct passes, blocks, clearances, tackles...etc.

Glenn Ponder said:
bluefoever said:

Not having that

i think he's been shaky since the day he joined he us. i've never thought much of him in a superstar status. admittedly, he's grown on me a touch. not a lot though. as for kolorov he's been shit since the day he joined us, absolutey no confidence at all, an up market ben thatcher, at best!

spam1967 said:
Glenn Ponder said:
bluefoever said:

Not having that

i think he's been shaky since the day he joined he us. i've never thought much of him in a superstar status. admittedly, he's grown on me a touch. not a lot though. as for kolorov he's been shit since the day he joined us, absolutey no confidence at all, an up market ben thatcher, at best!

A shaky keeper (Englands Number one) and a shit left back since the day he joined us. I think we owe the other nine players a huge debt of gratitude to win both the cup and league with these two dodgy players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.