Is left back really a problem?

I thought he was disappointing... eye catching runs were few and far... I'd like to know the stats on his direct involvement in goals against us. Maybe its just something i noticed that made me bias...
Disagree, I thought he was our more consistent performer all season, and got better the longer the season went on.

We need a equivalent of Zaba 2011-2014 as our LB. Unspectacular yet solid but with a heart of a lion and the same passion as that of fans.

We have 3 LB in books :

Mendy

Zinchenko

Angelino

Except for Angelino, no rumours of anyone else's exit.
There is Ake and Cancelo.

Not sure how LB is problem. Unless we sell 2

Yes, we do have a problem. Though Cancelo looks good to play either left or right back to keep the squad fresh.

We have 3 LB in books :

Mendy

Zinchenko

Angelino

Don’t forget ake can and IMO will play Lb a lot next season. can see him being used as a inverted fullback much like walker.

we haven’t replaced David Silva yet and we are short at lw/striker, these are more of a concern then lb IMO

We have 3 LB in books :

Mendy

Zinchenko

Angelino

It’s a problem because 3 average ones does not equal 1 good one, unfortunately. We tried that theory out V Lyon trying to make 3 CBs into 2 decent ones

It’s a big problem but not one the clubs looks like being able to solve due to 1) not being able to shift what we have and 2) time, effort and funds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.