Is left back really a problem?

I'm hearing up here you are looking at Tierney. I did suggest City should buy him, like I said VVD should have been signed from Southampton. Now you will need to spend £90m on Tierney and if you had listened to me got him for a fucking ridiculous £25m. Where's the trust?

I'm hearing up here you are looking at Tierney. I did suggest City should buy him, like I said VVD should have been signed from Southampton. Now you will need to spend £90m on Tierney and if you had listened to me got him for a fucking ridiculous £25m. Where's the trust?
It would be insane if we werent,better late than never.

Excellent player but I believe what put us off previously was his injury record, which hasn’t really improved much down here. We've already been bitten once on shelling out big bucks on an injury prone LB

Excellent player but I believe what put us off previously was his injury record, which hasn’t really improved much down here. We've already been bitten once on shelling out big bucks on an injury prone LB
It was only really one bad injury. He wasn't injury prone. If you go for him you won't regret it.

Not pretty reading for a lad of just 23
I'm a big fan of Tierney and had hoped we would sign him from Celtic. I would still like us to sign him.

However, the injuries are a concern. That said. The knee, shoulder and ankle injuries are hopefully just one offs that just happen and are acute injuries. The hip could be concerning. I don't know enough of the details but could it be something chronic or perhaps just trying to do too much too soon before the initial injury was fully healed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.