Is left back really a problem?

I'm a big fan of Tierney and had hoped we would sign him from Celtic. I would still like us to sign him.

However, the injuries are a concern. That said. The knee, shoulder and ankle injuries are hopefully just one offs that just happen and are acute injuries. The hip could be concerning. I don't know enough of the details but could it be something chronic or perhaps just trying to do too much too soon before the initial injury was fully healed?
We ran him into the ground. That's the main issue. He will recover though.. he's tough as fuck and not your typical, oh my hair my hair Nancy boy.

He is harder than woodpecker lips. Lad has had teeth (a tooth?) knocked out during a match and if I am not mistaken ran back to the stadium after a hospital visit to have his jaw wired. Proper tough guy, he is.
We ran him into the ground. That's the main issue. He will recover though.. he's tough as fuck and not your typical, oh my hair my hair Nancy bo

He is harder than woodpecker lips. Lad has had teeth (a tooth?) knocked out during a match and if I am not mistaken ran back to the stadium after a hospital visit to have his jaw wired. Proper tough guy, he is.
Put it this way, if your team are in a battle, he won't let your team or the support down.. He gives everything. That on top of his ability makes him a hero. Some players have great ability but no heart. I prefer players to have both. He does.

Put it this way, if your team are in a battle, he won't let your team or the support down.. He gives everything. That on top of his ability makes him a hero. Some players have great ability but no heart. I prefer players to have both. He does.
Its the first attribute i look for in a person,will they have my back if needed?

That foundation is where you build.

Raphael Guerreiro from Dortmund would be a good pick.. he can play both roles, both inverted and conventional, a very rare attribute. I am not sure what Pep is looking for in the next left-back though, but flexibility is a plus.
Hes on the older side though, but its a hard position/role to fill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.