Is left back really a problem?

Round Pegs in round holes and all that!! I think it would add balance to the side to have a 'natural' left back. Zinch has done a fantastic job but from time to time, his positional play is found wanting. Teams also target our left knowing this as they did last year (Rags and Leeds).

I guess we seem to be giving up on Mendy..I actually think it is a shame because the guy seems to love City, bit of a Micah character..truthfully would love him to fulfil his previous potential, really like him as a person..I do feel the abuse he gets is unfair.. he has had horrific injuries which can scupper a career.. look at the King and Lake.

I guess we seem to be giving up on Mendy..I actually think it is a shame because the guy seems to love City, bit of a Micah character..truthfully would love him to fulfil his previous potential, really like him as a person..I do feel the abuse he gets is unfair.. he has had horrific injuries which can scupper a career.. look at the King and Lake.

More a case of having to.....he's had more comebacks than Connor McGregor.

Clearly a great lad,and he could have been a great,but the body doesn't match the desire.

He doesnt deserve the abuse,not by a long shot.

More a case of having to.....he's had more comebacks than Connor McGregor.

Clearly a great lad,and he could have been a great,but the body doesn't match the desire.

He doesnt deserve the abuse,not by a long shot.
True, we can not carry dead weight.. over the historic years we have had players with little talent, so it is very sad to see someone with immense talent drop off a cliff due to injury.

Is left back really a problem?... Is the earth really round?... Is 1+1 really 2?
===
Hint... the answer to each question above is "yes."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.