Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

I was at T1 around 1100 on Saturday, Jet 2 check in was a breeze, about 30m at Security and the Terminal was busy but plenty of seats and cafes working well. Returned yesterday, baggage arrived before I did in Terminal and queues were nothing major.

the 3 hours queue for a beer after the 2 hour queue for security is obviously not a problem
What a shit click bait headline that is.....
It pulled me in expecting to read a verbal catty exchange between George and Posh and all it was is a tweet from George about Posh. Bollocks headline

Traveled from T1 at 6am Tue…..queueing outside the airport for baggage but as I had a carry on straight through the door into the pre security queue……luckily I had fast track so jumped out of queue and was through security fairly promptly (15 mins)……of the 13 security lanes…only 3 were manned!!!!!!

Traveled from T1 at 6am Tue…..queueing outside the airport for baggage but as I had a carry on straight through the door into the pre security queue……luckily I had fast track so jumped out of queue and was through security fairly promptly (15 mins)……of the 13 security lanes…only 3 were manned!!!!!!

We flew to Greece on Tuesday morning from T1 and saw the queue outside for baggage. We had carry on but no fast tracking and so queued for around 1 hour 15 minutes to get through security.

We got there at 3.45 for a 6.45 flight and had about 2 hrs to kill in their departure bit with few free seats and huge queues at the shops and restaurants. 45 mins to get through security but that was a Thursday. No cases though.
Yeah we're long haul so perhaps it might not be too bad? Air France, at least it's not the easy jet scrum

Advice please.
Going to Venice in August.
Easy Jet just changed my return flight from 22.00 one day to 07.00 the next day.
That suits me but
Am I entitled to a hotel and food on them for the extra night?

Advice please.
Going to Venice in August.
Easy Jet just changed my return flight from 22.00 one day to 07.00 the next day.
That suits me but
Am I entitled to a hotel and food on them for the extra night?

Is it part of a package with Easyjet? If it is then surely they have to provide you a hotel and food.

No, flight only.

According to their T & Cs I believe I am but I don’t know if I provide it or they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.