Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

can anyone advise- going to book one of the hotels at the airport and leave the car in the jet park, most likely either Raddison blu or the double tree, so the day before i fly can i get into manchester from the airport rail terminal and how often are they
About every twenty minutes . I wouldn't get the tram as its about 55 minutes and not a very scenic ride . The train will take 20 minutes so its worth the wait..

How's the airport performing at the min.
Not heard any bad reports for a while.
Counting the days till we go.
49 left
Took my kids over an hour to get through passport control coming back into Manchester Airport on Saturday.

£6 for less than 10 mins in T2 West car park is a piss take. Can't imagine how much it would have cost had I not parked up nearby but off-site.

How's the airport performing at the min.
Not heard any bad reports for a while.
Counting the days till we go.
49 left

Flew through security 2 weeks ago, flight was delayed an hour. On the way back was delayed nearly 2 hours due to the flight leaving Manchester Airport late. Took nearly an hour to get the bags last night, was one person on passport control for families, the majority of the plane was families took ages. But overall TUI and Swissport did a good job considering how bad it has been.

Flew through security 2 weeks ago, flight was delayed an hour. On the way back was delayed nearly 2 hours due to the flight leaving Manchester Airport late. Took nearly an hour to get the bags last night, was one person on passport control for families, the majority of the plane was families took ages. But overall TUI and Swissport did a good job considering how bad it has been.
Good it does sound like it's getting better.

Git vip lounge booked should be able to drink my own body wieght in beer before I board the plane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.