Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Was at T1 yesterday morning for a 7.00am flight.EasyJet recommended getting there 2.5 hours before departure. I arrived 3 hours before departure to be on the safe side.Had bags to check in and it took me an hour queuing to check in then just over an hour to get through security. We got into departure lounge about 15 minutes before flight departure gate was announced. I have to say the queuing was well managed so can’t really complain about the staff on duty who were doing a good job under difficult circumstances but they are obviously still understaffed.

Flew out and back in a few weeks ago, no real issues tbh. Had to wait about an hour for our bags to reach the carousel after the flight landed due to staff shortages but no big deal.

Book the fast lane for your return . It’s about £4 and will make you smile a lot as you breeze past everyone in the paupers lane.
Seriously, my friends wife booked it for us all a couple of weeks back in T1 and it was brilliant. You really do waltz to the front of the queue and get called forward immediately.
Only problem then is waiting at the carousel for your bags.

Went with Jet2 yesterday from T2 on a mid afternoon flight. Had fast track which wasn’t even checked. From drop off to clearing security was 45mins!!!

Flew back from Gran Canaria last night. Landed at 2.30am but had to wait 30 minutes for a shuttle bus to pick us up. Went though border control in 5 minutes and the carousel was already full of cases so can't complain really. About 45 minutes all together

Flying out from T1 at 4:30pm on August 25th. Got bags to check in and just looked an no fast track left for that time.

Any recommendations on how early to get there? Was thinking 3.5 hours before the flight to be safe.

Have arrived back from a great holidays but alas my bags did not. They're either lost in Paris airport or knocking about Manchester airport, who knows

Has anyone had lost luggage at Manchester recently? Know what the current waiting time is? I had this quite a few years back and had it 2 days later but I feel the situation may be a little different now.

Have arrived back from a great holidays but alas my bags did not. They're either lost in Paris airport or knocking about Manchester airport, who knows

Has anyone had lost luggage at Manchester recently? Know what the current waiting time is? I had this quite a few years back and had it 2 days later but I feel the situation may be a little different now.

It's fine pal just leave it a couple of days and it will have made its way into the car park, dented and caved in like it's just been out for dinner with Ryan Giggs.

Flying out from T1 at 4:30pm on August 25th. Got bags to check in and just looked an no fast track left for that time.

Any recommendations on how early to get there? Was thinking 3.5 hours before the flight to be safe.
We arrived at 11am for a 2pm flight and Ryanair wouldn't let us check our bags in until 12,cunts.

Queue for jet 2 checking at t2 was quite big today. I don't mind queuing when its moving but we were stuck in a pen with no movement for 40 mins at one point due to the belts not working. Kudos to their staff they moved us on to a new desk and were through in no time. Staff at the airport are great, good sense of humour and common sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.