Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

The older Berlin airport is pretty bad. And any Italian airport (mainly because of the lack of queue courtesy it has to be said)

Been at the front of the queue for check in for 3 hours due to power issues, nobody tells us anything,queue now all the way round the carpark
Surely they should have some form of back up and seating available
Tell em to get a shift on! I’m flying in 48hours !!

Been at the front of the queue for check in for 3 hours due to power issues, nobody tells us anything,queue now all the way round the carpark
Surely they should have some form of back up and seating available
Absolute shambles. Our flights now been cancelled. Have managed to rebook for tomorrow going via Paris CDG. Won’t arrive in destination till late. 2 days missed. Only going for 5 days.

Flight to Malaga cancelled this morning. Going out of Liverpool this evening. Glad we got the text before we set off for the airport.

Flew back in last Sunday, and was once again reminded what a shithole Manchester airport really is. It's run down, scruffy, has crap facilities, and organisation.

For all of this they have the absolute front to charge passengers for pick up, and drop off, unless of course you get dropped off at a tatty little car park, drag your cases to a bus stop where you then have to phone the bus to come and pick you up.

A mind bending bit of this is the fact that though the bus tours the terminals, it does not return to the car park, so you can't get away with the collection fee.

Supposed to be picking my sister up this afternoon she's flying in from Dalaman, her connecting plane hasn't left Manchester yet so at least a 4 hour delay, fucking my plans for the day.

Flew out last Mon and back tomorrow, hopefully the back log and knock on effect will be sorted.
The security checks going through T1 was a shambles .
Got in the queue there was 4 security channels ,five mins later they had closed 3 of them leaving everyone in a huge queue with no movement ,finally opened another channel half an hour later but still took forever.
Then had the dreaded bag going off to the seperate check,couldnt for the life of me think why.
another 20 mins goes by and when he gets my bag its because the machine is playing up and has to go round again.
Loads of security stood around but nobody seems to be doing anything .
Feel sorry for anyone in that today as its carnage on a normal day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.