Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Manchester Airport is really a smelly overcrowded pub with some planes coming in and out.
A load of scrotes getting leathered at 6 in the morning . Almost everytime you read about some air rage incident the flight originated in Manchester.
Careful now, pal. Manchester’s dead friendly…

Manchester Airport is really a smelly overcrowded pub with some planes coming in and out.
A load of scrotes getting leathered at 6 in the morning . Almost everytime you read about some air rage incident the flight originated in Manchester.
Yeah, that's because the cnuts won't use their own John Lennon Airport.

All that money spent on T2.
Went for a piss last week.
Arabic woman in the gents with a wheelchair.
There is a disabled loo inside the arrivals hall.
One urinal. 3 cubicles, all being used, queue out the door.
Went upstairs to back end of check in.
One urinal, two cubicles.
Big queue.
Cleaner told me to use the disabled loo.
T1 toilet is a disgrace.
It stinks constantly.
Horrible place to get caught short.

Sadly I'm there most days so it's either there or Lymm services. Again this is another literal shithole.
And yes I have a stomach condition.

Big queue.
T1 toilet is a disgrace.
It stinks constantly.

Sadly I'm there most days so it's either there or Lymm services. Again this is another literal shithole.
They have seen to have forgotten about building enough toilets in T2

Big queue.
T1 toilet is a disgrace.
It stinks constantly.

Let's face it the country is a fucking dump

I don’t know what went wrong, it was ok as airports go, and then started a long decline, although I do believe they have new management in place and there is some more investment on the way

It’s certainly not the worst in the world but as a major airport hub it could do a lot better

T2 passport control is absolute wank . Now my daughter is 12 we can not go in the family line . In T1 they have passport scanners and its a breeze, but for years we couldn't use them because she was too young . The same woman has busted my balls about five times in T2 saying we couldn't go in the family line while one of about three immigration officers falls asleep because she just keeps adding dozens more to a massive queue. They have about 20 Stations at passport control and most of them have no staff .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.