Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Flew out of T1 this morning and no issues at all. Busy, but all moved fine and through check in and security in about 40 minutes.

Flew out of T2 on Wednesday afternoon. Through security in a beeze, but the Joe Holt bar was an absolute disgrace. Queued up for 20 mins to get in. One young girl showing people to a specific table when loads were available and dirty plates and glasses on them when we got there. Me and the Mrs had a stout and a wine ,17quid, sat a a table that wasn't cleared for 30 mins. God knows what visitors to our region think.

Flew out of T2 on Wednesday afternoon. Through security in a beeze, but the Joe Holt bar was an absolute disgrace. Queued up for 20 mins to get in. One young girl showing people to a specific table when loads were available and dirty plates and glasses on them when we got there. Me and the Mrs had a stout and a wine ,17quid, sat a a table that wasn't cleared for 30 mins. God knows what visitors to our region think.
It's grim up north maybe?

The revamp of T2 appears to have created less space and less opportunity to actually get in anywhere for food or drink. It worse to be in than before the money was spent.

So they gave you the reality of a Joey Holts pub? How was the carpet??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.