Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

I live roughly the same distance to both Manchester and Liverpool airports.

Just booked flights for a private stay in Lanza early Sept and decided for the first time to give the dip airport a go....flights cheaper but not quite as good times, parking slightly cheaper also.

I've yet to hear about general issues at dipland (fingers crossed) but, it's always a worry at Manchester.

Just booked flights for a private stay in Lanza early Sept and decided for the first time to give the dip airport a go....flights cheaper but not quite as good times, parking slightly cheaper also.

I've yet to hear about general issues at dipland (fingers crossed) but, it's always a worry at Manchester.

Not flown out of there for a while but was a piece of piss compared to Manchester last time we did

There are no issues at Liverpool Airport apart from a few dodgy accents and an uncomfortable amount of red shifted scousers

Certainly needed..is this a big build ?

Massive!

The Manchester Airport Transformation Programme (MANTP), our £1.3 bn investment to revolutionise the colleague and customer experience, is making great progress.

Take a look inside Terminal 2 to see how the development is shaping up.

Ann Campbell, Business Change Manager, and Lois Fallon, Senior Project Manager, take us on a tour of the passenger journey from landside to check-in, through to the terminal and onto the airfield.

Terminal 1/3 shite this morning. Security a nightmare not helped by thick fucks who still arrive with liquids, lap tops, the kitchen sink and don't start sorting it until they get to the annoying, patronising dick in a hi vis.

Reactions: PPT

Far superior to Manchester in every way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.