Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Manchester Airport - Linkedin

June was another record-breaking month for Manchester Airport as 3m passengers travelled through.

It was also the first month when our rolling 12-month total number of passengers surpassed 2019 levels, making it our busiest year yet.

Passengers continue to have great experiences as an independent survey has revealed 86.3% of people using Manchester Airport between January and June rated their experience as good, very good or excellent.

A36E9FC1-C97C-4E1A-BD07-92CB9FF22E71.jpeg

no pun intended but literally flew thru it when we touched down at 2.38 this morning, was back home in audenshaw at 03.31, those Ubers waiting round the corner are a god send

Well it was a mixed bag or should I say wet bag. For the second time on the bounce I got through security without having to even queue, straight to trays put me stuff in and away I went. It was 4am mind but we'll done non the less.

All down hill from there mind because in typical fashion you're gonna get fucked at some point at the dirty inhospitable international airport that is Manchester. Plenty of time for a pint you would think except everywhere selling alcohol had queues outside. One particular establishment had 30 people in a line all wanting drink, food or both. One guy on the till. Great business acumen that fucknuts.

Anyhow the weather had been bad so bad that when I opened my case 9 and a half hours later, after entrusting it to the knuckledraggers that are the baggage handlers nearly all my clothes were soaking wet. So we'll done for obviously dumping it on the concrete in a puddle.

How hard is it not to dump peoples luggage without showing at least some care of others peoples possessions? Who are these arseholes and what is generally their problem with holiday makers.

Special mention to the standard miserable git at passport control on the way back. Yes I'm so scared of your miserable stern demeaner and looking at the passport and me over and over to make you feel important is really impressive. You sit in a chair and look at a photograph for a living. You ain't in the FBI.

3/10

Last edited:
Well it was a mixed bag or should I say wet bag. For the second time on the bounce I got through security without having to even queue, straight to trays put me stuff in and away I went. It was 4am mind but we'll done non the less.

All down hill from there mind because in typical fashion you're gonna get fucked at some point at the dirty inhospitable international airport that is Manchester. . Plenty of time for a pint you would think except everywhere selling alcohol had queues outside. One particular establishment had 30 people in a line all wanting drink, food or both. One guy on the till. Great business acumen that fucknuts.

Anyhow the weather had been bad so bad that when I opened my case 9 and a half hours later, after entrusting it to the knuckledraggers that are the baggage handlers nearly all my clothes were soaking wet. So we'll done for obviously dumping it on the concrete in a puddle.

How hard is it not to dump peoples luggage without showing at least some care of others peoples possessions? Who are these arseholes and what is generally their problem with holiday makers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.