Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Was standing behind a guy at Manchester security checks and the lass working there said to him shoes off,he looked at her puzzled and she just repeated herself another 3 times before I pointed at his feet to help him understand.
As I followed him through she looked at him as if he was stupid and said to me I was speaking in English wasn't I,so I responded yes but perhaps he doesn't.

Maybe she didn't shout in English loud enough for him to understand!
Bloody foreigners coming to our country to hold up the queue at airport security!

Just had the displeasure of using this place.

T2 on the way out, some woman ranting that our SEE THROUGH zippable bags for toiletries weren't allowed, instead we had to transfer said toiletries into a SEE THROUGH zip lock that they provided. So after it has travelled the 12 feet through the x-ray machine, I transferred it back into our bags. I offered the plastic bag back to the woman; "you can re-use this." "You can" Came the reply, "no, I have a bag already, seems pointless to bin this" - she snatched it off me and binned it. Rude woman.

On the way back, had the displeasure of being on the same Jet2 flight as Roy Keane, he and his rude woman wife pushed to the front of the taxi rank cue, in an obvious "do you know who I am?" case.

Then I was charged £35 for the pleasure of getting home. Robbing bastards.

Still a few days before we go via T2 but already the shenanigans have begun.

Not exactly the airport's fault, but certainly contributing to the experience, our operator decided to place our 2 year old in her own seat in row 2 of the aircraft, 4 rows away from me, and my 7 year old at the back of the plane on her own around 26 rows away. Child safety obviously not something they're big on.

All because we wouldn't pre book our seats. Well, they either change it in accordance with CAA guidelines or the screaming of our two girls will bring the flight down by itself.

So we'll be arriving at the airport in the early hours and have to hope for an understanding check in operator with some common sense before we even get to the power hungry security staff.

I swear, unless my expectations are proven misplaced then it's the last time I bother.

Not exactly the airport's fault, but certainly contributing to the experience, our operator decided to place our 2 year old in her own seat in row 2 of the aircraft, 4 rows away from me, and my 7 year old at the back of the plane on her own around 26 rows away. Child safety obviously not something they're big on.

All because we wouldn't pre book our seats.

All done on purpose to try and squeeze extra cash out of passengers. They know 9/10 parents will pre book seats so their kids don't annoy other passengers. A snide trick IMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.