Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

It's the knobheads with a litre of vape juice, £36.40 in pocket change and 4 cans of Lynx Africa causing the hold ups at security. Its like people have either forgotten the security regulations or are just plain fucking stupid.

Bag your liquids. Put your change in your hand luggage, don't be a ****.

It's the knobheads with a litre of vape juice, £36.40 in pocket change and 4 cans of Lynx Africa causing the hold ups at security. Its like people have either forgotten the security regulations or are just plain fucking stupid.

Bag your liquids. Put your change in your hand luggage, don't be a ****.
Forgetfulness, stupidity? You forgot fucking selfish to make the holy trinity.

AAVMF5F.img

I hope they don`t find who took this picture.
(i think)that's a dump shoot, it is not manned , the different companies will come and take their bags to the correct places, looks like there was a blockage and a few bags have spilled off the belt

Time for radical thinking.
With a bit of work required, create a corridor, when people check-in their suitcase with the airline they can also have their hand luggage scanned and pass through a body scanner into an 'airside secure area.'
That frees up hand luggage only passengers. Puts the onus on the airlines to provide staff and look after their passengers.

I am available on a consultancy basis should MIA be reading this.

I forgot people acting like somebody has just broken into their house and pissed all over their kids after being asked, politely, to take their shoes off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.