Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

we missed our BA conection heathrow to manchester,they just stuck us on the next one with no extra cost,i think if your off to say Dominican Republic with TUI then its over and you loose the lot
brutal. I'm easyjet at around 1pm tomorrow, so i dont fancy an easy rebooking if security goes pear shaped.

Just got through security in Terminal 1 (off to Jersey pubbing). Took an hour from Airport Station. Much busier than flight from T1 2 months ago.

Chaotic and poorly signposted, had to ask 3 staff how to actually get to security.

Got through T1 security in about 45mins at 11am this morning....... Then all easyJet flights cancelled at 1pm. Chaos. I believe it was multiple airports? Just got home again, whole holiday written off. Thousands of disgruntled passengers.

Got through T1 security in about 45mins at 11am this morning....... Then all easyJet flights cancelled at 1pm. Chaos. I believe it was multiple airports? Just got home again, whole holiday written off. Thousands of disgruntled passengers.
Sorry to hear that. In this case it was multiple airports and it was a company-wide IT failure.

I think by the time the summer is done, there will be a lot of unhappy customers.

Such a shame :-( Will you be recompensed?

Just returned from holiday via terminal two. Walked straight through security Had to wait over an hour for our bags.

on the way out we dropped the bags off the night before which helped a lot. So if local may be worth looking at

Feel your pain mate. My daughter was distraught when they said our Antalaya holiday was not happening. No flights for a week with easyjet. We were at the door looking at the plane . They sent me a email one minute before our scheduled take off time .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.